Important message from Swissport:
The peak season is already upon us, a couple of months earlier than in previous years and we all see the inbound demand is tremendous and difficult to keep up with. We expect that this demand will remain or even grow in the months ahead.
As we have seen this is giving all of us a lot of pressure to get this inbound flow moving as we see congestion on the 2nd line as well. Swissport has therefore decided to short-lease until mid January ’22 the Freightbuilding located at Valkweg 1 with the size of 3000 sqm, named “TERMINAL 7” (previous Fast Forward Freight building).
From Friday 8th the following for Terminal 7 will apply;
- Opening hours 7 days a week 0700-2200 hrs;
- Nights will be closed;
- Terminal 7 will initially handle Suparna Airlines Y8/871, local AMS import and Transit;
- Make sure you check the NOA where the pick-up address of your shipment is;
- The storage free period for Terminal 7 will be extended to 24hrs after NOA;
- Forwarders joining the Milkrun import, note that the Milkrun does ‘not’ apply for T7.
Contact email van de Valkweg AMSCS.2NDline@swissport.com
Swissport apologize for any inconvenience caused and kindly ask you to bear with them and be patient.