On 12 November CLECAT will host its annual Freight Forwarders Forum 2020 as an online event. The Forum will debate the major challenges the freight forwarding and logistics industry are facing: keeping goods moving during the ongoing pandemic Brexit and the future EU-UK relationship competition and service quality in liner shipping sustainable logistics and the Green Deal as well as the growing pressure on the air freight logistics at times of crisis.
One of the sessions will focus on air freight, in particular on the questions whether the industry is prepared for the massive import, export and/or transit of vaccines and how to guarantee capacity at times of crisis? Panel members:
- Christophe Dussart, Deputy Head of Unit Aviation Policy, DG MOVE
- Lothar Moehle, Director AVSEC & Governance Global Air Freight, DB Schenker
- Paul Crombach, Program Manager Cool Chain, Air France KLM Martinair Cargo
- Alessandro Albertini, President of ANAMA, FEDESPEDI Air Freight Institute
- David Bellon, President, Air Cargo Belgium.
The panel will be moderated by Ben Radstaak , Director Innovation and Compliance, Air Cargo Netherlands